Rock am Ring 2022 will take place June 3rd – 5th.
I swapped my ticket and changed my mind. Can I still get a refund?
Unfortunately this is not possible. A ticket can be swapped or refunded, not both.
I’ve missed the swap phase. Is there any chance to still swap my ticket?
No. You can get a refund and purchase a new ticket.
Please note that any ticket which has not been swapped is invalid for 2022.
REFUND PHASE INFO
How can I get a refund for my festival,- camping,- or parking ticket?
It depends on where you’ve originally purchased your ticket:
purchased on eventim.de or Rock am Ring online shop:
- Follow the link to the refund form and attach your originally purchased 2020 or 2021 ticket(s) to the filled out and printed form. Barcodes and orders cannot be mixed up. There is one refund process for each order but of course you can send your tickets in one envelope. Be aware that all forms are attached accordingly.
- You can freely choose the shipping method. Anyway, we recommend insured shipping as we assume no liability for eventually lost tickets.
- The refund amount will be reimbursed via initially selected payment method unless you choose 'abweichende Bankverbindung'.
purchased on ticketmaster.de:
You’ll receive an email from ticketmaster with all relevant info. Please also check your spam folder if not. Otherwise contact [email protected]
purchased at a ticket office:
You can return your ticket at the office of purchase only. An online refund is not possible.
How can I get a refund for my experience camping ticket?
- Log in to your Experience Online account
- Go to “Your order” and click the “Refund” icon
- Check your mails for a confirmation email. If it's not there, please check your spam folder.
- Send your original tickets and/or parking tickets stating your order number and your first and last name back to:
eps international GmbH
Keyword “RAR 2021 Experience Camp”
What is the refund amount?
The price printed on your ticket will be reimbursed.
Will ticket fees also be reimbursed?
Yes. Excluded are shipping costs, ticket insurances and gift packaging.
Do I have to send in my original Rock am Ring 2021 or 2020 ticket or a copy?
It’s absolutely necessary to send in your original Rock am Ring 2021 or 2020 ticket as otherwise a refund is not possible.
For safety reasons take a picture in advance of shipping as we assume no liability for tickets eventually lost in the post.
Which shipping method should I choose?
You can choose the shipping method freely. Anyway, we recommend insured shipping as we assume no liability for eventually lost tickets.
Who’s going to pay the shipping costs?
Ticket shipping is at your own expense.
I’ve not purchased my Rock am Ring 2020 or 2021 ticket at an offical ticket office and payed more than the price printed on the ticket. How much money can I expect to be reimbursed?
We strongly advise not to pay more than the price printed on any ticket. It happens that tickets are offered with an inflated price, sometimes these are even fake. Therefore we can only reimburse the price printed on the ticket.