ticket swap phase is over. Everybody who has not swapped their 2020 or 2021 ticket(s) have now the possibility the return them.
The detailed process varies according to the original point of purchase.
You purchased your ticket on eventim.de or via Rock am Ring online shop:
- Follow the link to the refund form and attach your originally purchased 2020 or 2021 ticket(s) to the filled out and printed form. Barcodes and orders cannot be mixed up. There is one refund process for each order but of course you can send your tickets in one envelope. Be aware that all forms are attached accordingly.
- You can freely choose the shipping method. Anyway, we recommend insured shipping as we assume no liability for eventually lost tickets.
- The refund amount will be reimbursed via initially selected payment method unless you choose 'abweichende Bankverbindung'.
You purchased your ticket on ticketmaster.de:
You’ll receive an email from ticketmaster with all relevant info. Please also check your spam folder if not. Otherwise contact [email protected]
You purchased your ticket at a ticket office:
You can return your ticket at the office of purchase only. An online refund is not possible.
You have purchased an experience camping ticket:
- Log in to your Experience Online account
- Go to “Your order” and click the “Refund” icon
- Check your mails for a confirmation email. If it's not there, please check your spam folder.
- Send your original tickets and/or parking tickets stating your order number and your first and last name back to:
eps international GmbH
Keyword “RAR 2021 Experience Camp”
Further info -> FAQs.